What information do we collect?
Information is collected from you whenever you fill out a form. When filling out a form on our site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Parties of our website and other web properties (Web Presence) may use ‘cookie technology’ to collect website usage data and to improve our services. A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on a computer for the purpose of identifying that browser during interaction on websites. Cookies may be used to store items such as identifiers and user preferences. A website may set a cookie to the browser if the browser's preferences allow it. A browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has set, not those set by other websites.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you would like to opt out of having our ads served to you based on how you interact with our Web Presence, you should clear our cookies from your browser. Another way to manage which ads you see from the Google Display Network is to visit their Ad Preferences Manager.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To contact you with information you request
- To serve you ads
How do we protect your information?
We have put in place a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.